HOW TO SIGN UP
Please pay for your space with the PayPal button below:
- The Bike Jumble is in the cul-de-sac of 4th Street off 5th Avenue and in Washington Park in Park Slope, Brookyn.
- You are responsible for own setup and security (i.e. tables, chairs, tents, load-in, etc.).
- Registration is for a 7 x 7 space. You can also sign up for multiple spaces.
- No food please.
- Set up time begins @7AM. Vendor will be asked to clean up their space so that it looks as it did prior to set-up. Vendors have to be out of the park by 5pm..
- The Old Stone House and the Bike Jumble reserve the right to cancel the event at anytime.
- Registration fees will not be refundable. SWAP IS ON RAIN OR SHINE.
- Regular rate ($55) applies until 12AM on the day of event. After 12AM, rate increases to $75 (cash only).
Load in Procedures
You may drive into 4th street prior to 9AM to load in. There is very limited parking on 4th Street during the event and will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. We will do all we can to accommodate your vehicle, but ultimately, it is your responsibility to park it off site. PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE LESS OPPORTUNITIES TO PARK ON SITE THIS YEAR.
- Vendors will be assigned spots o the day of the event and given a space number. Please check in with the swap organizer when you arrive to receive your assigned space number.
- The Jumble will be held next to the Old Stone House in Washington Park, 5th Avenue and 4th Street, Brooklyn NY 11215
- Vendors can only set up in their assigned space. Vendors must stay within their assigned space and can not go outside of it.
- The public hours are from 10AM to 4PM. Vendors should expect a busy day!
- You are responsible for tables. We will only sell you a space. If you have any questions or concerns about payment, please contact Harry Schwartzman at firstname.lastname@example.org